Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day and I often get asked about which one is my favorite in Dubai. It is honestly hard to tell with new great places opening every other month. I tried to narrow down the list, which is in no particular order, as much as I could.
Also, follow @dxbreakfasts on Instagram for more inspiration.
1.1762 (JLT; http://1762.ae/)
What to order — French toast
2. Bertin (Sheikh Zayed Road, near Mall of the Emirates; bertinbistro.com/index.php)
What to order — Anything baked!
3. Cocoville (Jumeirah, http://www.thecocoville.com/)
What to order — Chocolate flower bomb
4. Cocoa Room (Jumeirah 1; http://www.cocoaroom.co/menus.aspx)
What to order — Oreo Midnight Pancakes, Red Velvet Pancakes, salted caramel and burnt marshmallow hot chocolate
5. Raju Omlet (Al-Karamah https://www.facebook.com/RajuOmletDubai/)
What to order — Spinach omelette
6. Fume (Manzil Downtown Dubai, Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, Dubai http://fume-eatery.com/downtown/)
What to order — Scrambled eggs, milkshakes
7. Life N’One (Jumeirah, http://www.lifenone.com/)
What to order — Anything really!
8. Clinton Street Baking Company (Downtown Dubai, https://clintonstreetbaking.com/)
What to order — Chicken and waffles
9. Walnut Grove (Citywalk, https://www.facebook.com/walnutgrovedubai/)
What to order — Eggs with zucchini
10. Clinton Street Bakery (Burj Views GF01 https://clintonstreetbaking.com/)
What to order — Waffle and chicken
11. Copper Dog (DoubleTree by Hilton, JBR; http://copperdog.ae/)
What to order: The Full Scottish Breakfast
12. Arabian Tea House (Al-Fahidi, www.arabianteahouse.co/)
What to order — The Arabic breakfast
13. Arrows and Sparrows (The Greens, http://www.arrowsparrows.com/)
What to order — Granola and yoghurt with fruits
14. Mama’esh (Business Bay, www.mamaesh.com/)
What to order — Musakhan rolls