If there is anything that Dubai does well, it is hotels, and if there is anything Dubai hotels do well, it is swimming pools.
In 2014, Dubai currently had a stock of 612 hotels with 85,000 rooms, according to data by the Dubai Corporation for Tourism and Commerce Marketing. By the end of 2016, the emirate is expected to see an additional 140 hotels and 30,000 rooms.
In light of these numbers, my list is by no means exhaustive and I will try to update whenever I visit a new place that I really like or see it somewhere on Instagram. If you are planning to visit, make sure you call the property first to make sure they allow day access as some of these swimming pools are for hotel guests only.
You can follow me at @gmr83 on Instagram for more shots from these places and more.
1. One&Only, The Palm (West Crescent, The Palm Jumeirah; http://www.oneandonlyresorts.com/)
2. Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa ( Al Qudra Road Opposite Endurance City; http://www.meydanhotels.com/babalshams/)
3. Purobeach Urban Oasis Dubai (conrad Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road; http://www.purobeach.com/ConradDubai)
4. Zero Gravity Beach Club (Dubai Marina, Skydive Dubai Drop Zone; http://www.0-gravity.ae/)
5. Four Seasons Hotel DIFC (DIFC; http://www.fourseasons.com/dubaidifc/)
6. Jumeirah Zabeel Saray (Crescent Road,The Palm Jumeirah ; http://www.hotels.com/Jumeirah_Zabeel_Saray)
7. Resort Desert Palm PER AQUUM (Al Awir Road; http://www.anantara.com/)
8.Anantara the Palm (Crescent Road; dubai-palm.anantara.com/)
9. The Westin Dubai Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina (Al-Sufouh; http://www.westinminaseyahi.com/)
10. Taj Grandeur Residences Palm Jumeirah (Palm Jumeirah Crescent; http://www.palmjumeirah.fineandcountry.ae/tajgrandeur-residences.html)
11. Burj al-Arab (Jumeirah; http://www.jumeirah.com/Burj-Al-Arab)
12 . Al Maha, a Luxury Collection Desert Resort & Spa (Dubai Al-Ain road; http://www.al-maha.com/)
13. Four Seasons Hotel Jumeirah Beach (2 Jumeira Rd; http://www.fourseasons.com/dubaijb/)