I am always asked by out of town friends for recommendations on where to stay when they visit Dubai, so I figured I would write up a short list of my favorite hotel views in the city. This doesn’t cover the quality of the service at these hotels nor their other facilities, but strictly focuses on the views.
You can also follow me on Instagram (@gmr83) for more pictures of hotels in Dubai and around the world.
1. Jumeirah Al Naseem: This is one of the latest additions to Dubai’s hotel scene. Located almost right opposite to Burj Al-Arab, this is as close as you will get to the legendary landmark without being in it.
2. Dubai Marriott Harbour Hotel & Suites: Hands down the best view of the Dubai Marina that you can get from a hotel room.
4. Shangri-La: This was the first hotel I ever stayed at in Dubai and little did I know how gorgeous the views are from this place. You will get a full view of Burj Khalifa from the swimming pool as well.
5. Dusit Residence Dubai Marina: This is more of an apartment hotel but its Dubai Marina/JBR views are amazing all the same.
6. Fairmont The Palm: Offering unobstructed views of the Dubai Marina over water, this gem is located on Palm Jumeirah.
7. W Hotel in Habtoor City: Up until a few weeks ago, the view from the W was a classic one overlooking a chunk of the Sheikh Zayed Road. Then the Dubai Water Canal opened, and now the view is this!
8. Wyndham Dubai Marina: Inconspicuously tucked away in a quiet part of the bustling Dubai Marina, this hotel also has great views of Dubai’s Yacht Club and the rest of the marina. You can read my review of the hotel here.
What is your favorite hotel view in Dubai?